Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 12

Amazing how excited I get over the little things.
Dimmer switches!!!
We had dimmer switches in our kitchen in Sweden. I very rarely used them with the pot lights, but it was a nice option. I wanted them here more to create mood lighting with the pendants over the eating bar than anything else, but I am a girl who likes options. There is so much lighting planned for this space, it's ridiculous! Pot lights. Pendant lights. Under cabinet lights. Inside cabinet lights. I think the only thing that won't have lights will be the dishwasher, and in that I'm a little disappointed because I saw one once on Property Brothers that had neon blue lights inside. Neat feature. Not sure how practical it would be, but it played nicely on television.
"They" come to measure up for the counter tomorrow. Why is it, 3 weeks in with most of the major construction stuff done, that that - measuring up for countertops - is the part that is making all this seem like it's really happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment